Wednesday, August 27, 2008

News from the Doctor


I know I need to put more pictures up here, just haven't had any taken lately..so I attempted to take my own cause EVERYONE tells me I need to! So there ya go!
I also went to the doctor today and found out that the pains I have been having are stretching ligaments and contractions, they were a little concerned that I was having contractions, but told me that I should be fine as long as they are not coming once about five or ten min. So they aren't worried and neither am I unless it gets worse in which case they told me to go straight to the ER which does scare me.
On a lighter note I do have some dates on when Ill be having showers. I am having two so its more convenient for everyone! The first one will be October 18th at my mom's house most likely not for sure, but the date is good! The second one will be in Provo probably at Jami's house but not sure yet either but that date is November 1st. Don't feel bad you haven't recieved an invite yet they haven't been made so just wait and call me if you never get one cause for sure I want everyone to be invited!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're okay.
Russell Traughber
Irvine, CA
Parents live in Idaho