Monday, October 26, 2009

Autum Fun!




Today I decided to take on the project of raking up all the leaves, I had mowed the lawn last monday so all the leaves had fallen within a week! I had such a huge pile, but I was bound and determined to get them all in the garbage can before the truck came to take it away! I had a pile probably as big as two garbage cans, but I was gonna get them all in my half full garbage can! I stompped and stompped on them until I got them all in! I was impressed with myself, but the neighbors laughed at me every time I got in the garbage can to jump the leaves down. Oh well it was worth it! Anyway Tyson got bored of his jumpie, so I brought him outside and before I knew it he was sitting in my pile of leaves having a blast playing in them!

6 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

such cute pictures!

David & Camille said...

Holly I am so proud of you! That is a lot of work!! You are quite the woman!!

Kizzy said...

I love those pictures! He is such a little stud! And I know how it is raking leaves. My mom's yard is a neverending project.

Shanna said...

He is getting so big!! I love it!! Good luck on the house sale.

Jami Biorge said...

These are some cute pictures.

Jami Biorge said...

These are some cute pictures.