Monday, June 1, 2009

Early Birthday






So I have been thinking for months what to get Willie for his birthday, and idea after idea just seemed to fall thru. I contemplated a dog for a long time but was very worried that he didn't want another dog after Surri died, but I decided to bid on a dog on KSL and I didn't hear back from the guy, and I was surprised at myself how disappointed I was, so I decided that maybe it was a good time for our family to have a new dog. I looked at KSL every day for a boxer puppy, and found many but most were out of my price range..which pretty much was free. Then Friday I looked and found the perfect one! I called the guy he lived in St. George, and agreed to meet me half way in Richfield. Ya I know its two hours away, call me crazy but when I get it in my head that Im doing something I do it and nothing stops me not iven a two hour drive one way. We met the guy and had to choose from five different puppies, I immidiately knew which one I wanted, but let Sheryl play with the others for a while. I paid the guy and on our way home we went. I wanted to surprise Willie for his birthday so I told him we were just shopping. When we got home I left the puppy in the car and went in to see Willie I asked him if he wanted to see what we "bought while shopping" he said ya..so as im walking in he was like what did you get a dog? I was so mad! He always ruins my surprises! Oh well he was still happy and loves her..the challenge now is finding a name for her. I like Bella, but he says no..nothing yet.

1 comments:

Trent and Kimberly Ewing said...

those pictures are priceless!!! so cute! and what a cute dog, makes me want to buy one :)