Monday, June 22, 2009

My Cute Tyson!


We just put batteries in it, and now it lights up so he doesn't so much bounce as try to figure out how to make the sounds and lights work. He is such an experimental baby!

Jami just let us borrow this bouncer which is really Heather's, but Heather doesn't want to store it so I get to use it now! Tyson loves it! He will play for an hour if you let him!


He is starting to get into everything! Willie found him like this the other day!


I thought he looked so cute with his cheeks all squished up with the life jacket!


Tyson Loves the boat, it was so choppy and windy but he just slept right thru everything! He is such a good kid!

I can't believe how fast Tyson is growing! He is such a chunk now! I love to play with him, he laughs and giggles and loves to be tickled. He always has tons of people around and loves to play with everyone!

2 comments:

Trent and Kimberly Ewing said...

he seriously is so cute!!! and getting so big :)

Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert said...

Oh!!! What a cute little man you have! I can't get enough of his big, beautiful eyes! We couldn't love him more!