Saturday, November 28, 2009

Real Life

Hey,

So, many of you have heard that Willie and I are getting a divorce. Yes, its true we are. I have no hard feelings about it, we both just grew apart. I still love him more than ever, but we find that our differences are just too great at this point.
So, he is living in the house, Tyson and I are roamers for a while just going from house to house, my stuff is spread about many of my families houses. My family has been amazing at letting me bum off them while I can't afford to pay for the house and an apartment. Also thank you to all family and friends who have been babysitters for me while im figuring out my life.
I will also be getting a new blog, and it will be private, due to the circumstances I think it best. So any and all followers if you want to e-mail me your addresses ill get you added once I create a new one, which may not be for a while since my camera plugin is broken so ill keep you updated on here till that time.

Thanks again for all your love and support!

10 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

Holly...I would love to keep following your blog, landonandmindy@hotmail.com

xoxo

Unknown said...

Love you Holly. Call me or stop by and visit anytime. Please add me to your blog. Artisticexpressionshairstudio@gmail.com

Jess & Jessica said...

Holly,
I am sorry to hear about this, but it sounds like you are doing what is best. I would love to follow you and your cute boy! mine is sorria9@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Holly, I hope everything works out for the best. I would love to follow your blog! cameracassidy@gmail.com

Kanien said...

I hope all works out for the best. If you need anything, call me. I would like to still follow your blog. kanien@gmail.com

Kizzy said...

You better invite me to visit your blog. manning.kara@gmail.com.

Jami Biorge said...

You know you would be in trouble if you didn't invite me!

Anonymous said...

tracimarie12@yahoo.com

Shanna said...

Hey, dont forget about me.. I am so sorry but I love to hear about you and Tyson. Forsythclan@yahoo.com

Finding Joy in the Moments said...

Holly, I would love to keep in touch with your family by following your blog. I pray for you and Tyson all the time. I keep your name in the temple as well. We love you. please invite me to your private blog.

love Aunt Mary

pajamasam36@hotmail.com