Friday, December 4, 2009

Its Here!

So I have the new blog up and running, it has a few posts with more to come so remember if I haven't invited you yet leave me a comment and ill invite you, and please for those who have private blogs if you would return the favor and invite me to yours again! Its Hollybiorge@live.com, I am discontinuing the use of my old e-mail so I would LOVE it if you would invite me with my new e-mail!

P.S. my blog is hollybiorge.blogspot.com

Its all NEW and sweet!

Thanks again for all that you all do for me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

iamjamieb@gmail.com

I would love an invite! :) Hope you are doing well.

Kizzy said...

I want to see it. manning.kara@gmail.com

Sierra and Steve said...

sierrasorensen@hotmail.com :)

Chad and Annie said...

will you invite me too. We hope you are doing good. chad_pickett@yahoo.com

Heather said...

hey I'd love to keep up, too! humbleme1@hotmail.com--Heather Harward

Alisha said...

alisha.elation@gmail.com