Tuesday, November 11, 2008

36 Weeks

So I went to the Doctor on Wednesday the 5th of November. I don't know if I have mentioned it but my doctor is really sick so they have had this other doctor coming in and can I just tell you she is wonderful! I actually feel like she cares about me and cares about my needs! Anyway so I was really upset because I had been having alot of pain to which I diagnosed as contraction pain but wasn't completely sure, and so I told her about it when I got there, and I was so upset, I was on the verge of tears and I was shaking because every nurse I talked to kept saying oh thats normal blah blah so im half hurt and upset and angry thinking she is going to say the same thing, and at first she did. As we kept talking she saw how upset I was and was like ok undress and we will check you. I was extremely surprised by this because the previous week she had told me they wouldn't do that till the earliest of 37 weeks. I was happy that she was actually doing something about my problems though, so I undress and sit down and she comes in and checks me and is like oh my! Wow Girl! You have been working hard! I was like what, she told me then that I was dialated to a 3! Wow I know it was amazing to me too! I left happy knowing that I was progressing early! The next morning I lost a big chunk of the mucus plug, but have just been having contractions since that aren't really regular and aren't strong enough for me to be in labor. Interesting this whole pregnancy thing! Willie has been super supportive, and has made a special effort to check on me every day and have everything packed and ready to go to the hospital! I am very surprised at his change of attitude! Its a very good change though!

3 comments:

Jess & Jessica said...

Wow! I can't believe your almost done. I hope that everything goes extremely well for you guys! It looks like you are doing well and that you are having lots of fun! Good luck!!!!

Shanna said...

You look very good!!! I am excited for you to have that little one.... I bet you can hardly wait. What is you due date. Is Willie getting more excited. A baby is fun but lots of work. Are you going back to work after he is born.. Any names for this baby?

Gibbons Family said...

WOW I am so excited for you. Sounds like you are going to be having a baby in no time. It is always nice to have a supportive husband!