Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fun at the zoo


Brandon would stick his hand out and the pelicans would try to bite it, it was so funny to watch! They also made these funny sounds..its incredible how big their mouths are!


This was our last stop at the zoo, I was so exhausted from walking for hours that there isn't much expression to show haha! It was a long but fun day!


Gopher holes! So fun!

Brooklyn as a turtle..I remember playing in this park as a kid!

Taylor as a turtle

Laura Ashley being a turtle..


Taylor loved the Giraffes.


The penguins were cute but very stinky!

Can you believe how big Wyatt is? So cute!



The elephants were eating, it was way cool! One of them is pregnant, and you can't tell, but I should feel lucky, elephants have to be pregnant for 2 YEARS! YIKES! I'm just feeling picked on for 9 months..

This was all of us in the White Alligator house, but there was no animals in there? You would think they would have some sort of sign posted saying that? Anyway if you can see my belly is HUGE!


I love Monkeys!

3 of my cute sisters!
Shell and Jamin
Most of the animals were indoors so its kinda hard to see them..
Im pretty sure I have this same picture of me when I was little..
We went to the Hogle Zoo on the 26th, it was a free day so we all got to go! It has been years since I have been there! It was very fun to see all the animals, plus it was ALOT of walking so I had high hopes that it would chuck me into labor..well as im still here still very pregnant that didn't work! Anyways haha we had lots of fun, and I have some very fun pictures.

3 comments:

Kanien said...

Would it be safe to say that you still haven't had the baby yet since you are posting about the zoo instead of a cute little boy?! I thought for sure the Indian food would have helped you! Thanks for the recommendation, we all really enjoyed it. You better let me know when you have the baby. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the zoo. Good Luck!!

Gibbons Family said...

Looks like you had a great time and you are still hanging in there! Don't worry this little one will come when the time is right! ;)

Jami Biorge said...

This was alot of fun. Thanks for coming. love ya