Monday, January 19, 2009

My Growing Boy!


This is the first time we put him in this outfit..

This is the second, and he is almost too big for it! He is also losing a lot of his cute hair!

This is his preemie outfit..we had to fight to get it on, but I wanted him to wear it one more time before he outgrew it.

This is his newborn picture and I just love it.. so I had to post it again.

Time passes so fast! Its unbelievable to me that my son is a month and a half..wow! Here are just a few pictures to show you how much he is growing! Maybe you can't tell, but I sure can! Its so crazy to me!

3 comments:

Jami Biorge said...

Enjoy it look at Wyatt. You would think I would be used to it after 4 but it actually goes by faster. Love every minute as hard as it may be sometimes. Love ya

Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert said...

Oh, he is so cute! I can't imagine that he is too big for those outfits- he is so little! Nice pic of Jamin! Haha isn't he handsome??

Brian & Kerrian said...

It was so good to hear from you!!! Your little Tyson is adorable!!!! I love taking pictures in all their new outfits!!! So fun!!!! Isn't being a mom the best (the hardest too) but so awesome!!!