Monday, January 19, 2009

New Additions..










So last Tuesday, I woke up with a screaming dog, I figured she had to go out potty, so I let them both out and brought them back in, and she continued her very loud screeches..well we had suspicions she was pregnant, and Willie told me to put a pillow in with her, I did and she stopped. I showered and came to check on her and this is what I found..
There was a black one, but it died..tried as I might to revive it. So yes we are a crazy house full of crazy animals, but we love them!

Speaking of animals if you know anyone that wants a sugar glider I have one that I need to let go. I can't give him enough love and he needs a good home! Ill post a picture if anyone is interested.

1 comments:

Jami Biorge said...

I still need to come over and see your new addition. Hopefully soon.