Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Daddy and Tyson


I couldn't sleep the other night so I got up and was doing some things around the house and came back to find my husband and baby sleeping like this. It was so cute I had to take a picture! It was way dark in the room so I was lucky to get this shot, my camera screen was completely black and I knew with the flash I only had one chance to get it in case one or both woke up. I got lucky, the shot turned out and neither woke up, Willie didn't even know I had taken it until I showed him!

3 comments:

Jami Biorge said...

I love it when they are sleeping.

Kizzy said...

That is so cute! I'm sure he is such a proud daddy. You guys sure make a cute family!

Brian & Kerrian said...

That is precious!!! YOu can never have enough sleeping pics!!!! I love your blog, that is so cute that they put your little boy in a stocking!!! How adorable!!!! Glad Jami and your Dad are doing good!!!