Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

Sorry im really bad at putting pictures in order but we went to our annual 4th breakfast and played fun games with everyone then we went boating so if your wondering..all my pictures are all scattered but it was a very fun day! Thanks a bunch to Jami who let us come boating with her!


Jamin found this trike and just jumped on I have no idea who's it was but I thought it was funny!


This is Willie and Kevin on the tube!

This is one of many crashes I was a part of, but I thought this picture was funny cause you can actually see someone flying up above the tube, I think its Jami?


This is the LOADED tube, on the bottom its Laura Ashley, Taylor, then Me, on top is Jami and Tiff, we got in some pretty bad crashes and got bumps and bruises and scrapes but it was SO much fun!

Tyson's new thing is his tongue sticking out and he always does it when you clap his hands!


Him doing it again with Laura Ashley.

This was all of us on the big slide! I had to carry Tyson and Wyatt up this steep slippery thing! That was a challenge.

Brooklyn and Tyson in the bouncer!

1 comments:

Jami Biorge said...

I love the one with us flying that is my favorite.