Monday, July 6, 2009

Lazy Days


You would think its backwards to have the dog on the couch and Tyson on the floor, but no this way it keeps Tyson from rolling off and hurting himself and it keeps the dog away from Tyson..it all works, but yes its backwards..


Today my goal has been to update my blog, mow the lawn and clean my house..so far I have done the first two. I have also neglected others blogs so I was reading them and noticed my house was very quiet..so when I went to find out what was going on I saw my son sleeping and looked over and the dog also sleeping..hmm sounds like I should be too!

2 comments:

ShEeNa & TyLeR said...

Oh he is so cute, and getting so big!

Be You Movies said...

I love these new posts. I cannot believe how big tyson is. He is such a little man and so funny! I love your dog too!