Monday, December 1, 2008

40 Weeks

Hello this week i will officially hit my due date, which is Wednesday, and today is Monday, and my body is very done. I have had alot more trouble sleeping at night, and I can't even sleep during the day anymore, im so exhausted..I pretty much just sat around all day today because everytime I got up to do something I got too worn out just doing little things which Willie and I thought might be a sign of labor or something but im still here still pregnant. I think all the "official" ways to naturally induce labor are crap cause I have tried most of them that I feel are safe and ya well you all know the result of that..Sorry this is a depressing post but thats how I feel haha so just keeping you updated. Ill post if my doctor says anything new on Wednesday. However this is good news for my parents who WENT OUT OF TOWN TODAY..ugh haha I don't even want to go there.

6 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

Wow...That is tough!! You are in my thoughts!

Ryan and Jordan Gholson said...

Anytime now!! Crazy! You'll do great. You have to let me know when you have him and put up picture ASAP! Keep in touch

jess and jessica said...

I know how you are feeling. I was so ready with Addison. Luckily he came on his due date. Don't do a thing. Just relax and enjoy the peace and quite for as long as you can. good luck Holly!!!!
We love you!!!!!

Jesse and Stephanie said...

Sorry you haven't popped yet! It should be soon tho! So one of these days maybe you'll come to the shooting range with us since you both like it so much? :)

Gibbons Family said...

Hey darlin, I know it is hard but this baby will let you know when it is time... and if all else fails there is induction. I have a sister-in-law who would have never gone into labor without induction. She didn't even go into labor with twins! Hang in there.

Cristina Favreau said...

I can so relate! We tried everything too!!

You probably don't need this information anymore, but what finally worked for us was having my husband use acupressure to naturally induce labor at home. Within 48 hours we were holding our daughter in our arms.

This is the book we used: http://tinyurl.com/NaturallyInduceLabor