Monday, December 8, 2008

Doctor Appointment

So I went to the doctor on the 3rd, my due date, and expected the worse. I figure if I don't expect anything to happen it will, and when I do it wont. So I meet with the doctor who will be the delivering doctor who I have only seen once before. He checks me and is like hmm..mm hmm yes. So me being the curious type say has anything changed? Yes he says your dialated to a 2 and you are about 80% effaced..hmm I thought to myself..he must have big hands because my normal doctor says im a 3..but I was effaced more so that was good news. So he says he will be right back, and im like uh ok..so the nurse comes in and checks the heartrate..which was normal then tells me to get dressed and the doctor will be back in a min. So I do as im told and am just curious about this whole thing, but I don't dare to get my hopes up. So like 5 min later (which seemed like an eternity to me) the doctor came back and was like well we are going to induce you see you at 5AM tomorrow. Im like What are you serious..and he was like yes, unless your going to chicken out.. and im like oh no ill be there! Needless to say it was a good doctors appointment.

3 comments:

Jesse and Stephanie said...

Post some pictures!!!

Jess & Jessica said...

congratulations!!!!!! Ty is so cute!! You should feel so proud of yourself!! Post some pics and the birth story soon okay.
Love you!!!

Gibbons Family said...

What an amazing story! I love how you got to bring him home in a Christmas stocking just like you came home in! He will cherish that story forever! Congrats again!