Monday, December 8, 2008

Visitors


Brooklyn loves babies and will hold them forever if you let her! She is so cute!


Kiley was so excited to see baby Tyson she just kept asking to hold him over and over!

Willie's cousin Kim, she has been a great support to Sheryl and us and has come and supported me thru this whole thing! Thanks Kim!

My proud parents! They tried so hard to be there for me, and I felt bad they missed it, but they were able to see him as soon as they arrived! It was great!

Willie's brother Jake..he was way excited, he was texting us all day asking when he would arrive, he even took off early from work to come see him!

Willie's sister Michelle and Tyson, I hope I look as good post pregnancy as she does!

Sheryl stayed an extra hour to get this picture, the Grandma picture she says, my parents were in Vegas and got back as soon as they could!

Proud Daddy! He loves him so much!

Chris Willie's bro in law, such a cute picture!

Heather came down, even though she had some major problems getting here! I am so grateful for a loving family!

Keegan and Sheryl

Laura Ashley loves him and holds him whenever she can!

Shells and my little Ty Ty as she calls him!

Sheryl and Tyson
We had so many visitors which was great! Everyone came to show their support! They all loved my little one and I was happy to share him with everyone for a little while..then I got him back.. Willie says im a baby hog..

1 comments:

Shanna said...

What a handsome boy!! We are excited for your little boy to get here and that everything is okay!! Merry Christmas! Love the Forsyth's