Monday, December 22, 2008

My Birthday!


My poor dad is so sick, he wont admit it but we can all tell. Laura Ashley snapped this shot as I was opening my birthday gifts. We are just praying the surgery goes well for both him and Jami.

I had to post this picture of Wyatt cause its so darn cute!

December 20th..wow I can't believe another year has passed, everyone keeps thinking im only 22..haha. No 23 feels the same really. The only difference is im a mom now haha whether that makes me feel more grown up or not I can't tell. We celebrated my birthday at Jami's house, then my parents, Jami, Brandon, and Laura Ashley went to Tepanyaki for dinner, which was so good! Due to my dad and Jami being in the hospital for Christmas, we returned to Jami's house and celebrated Christmas with everyone. We are such a blessed family!

4 comments:

Jesse and Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday!!! Tyson is so cute!!!
Merry Christmas!

Jess & Jessica said...

Happy late birthday!!! It sounds like you guys are doing a great job with Tyson! He is lucky to have good parents. I know what you mean about mothering coming easy. It amazing how Heavenly Father gives us the qualities we need. I love being a mom!! Keep us posted on your dad and Jami. We love you guys and wish you a Merry Christmas!!!!!

Jami Biorge said...

I hope you had a very Happy Birthday! I Love you.

Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert said...

Thanks for letting me watch Ty! It was so fun to just hold him! You are such a great mommy and sister. I love you so much! Thanks for all of the joy, love and support that you bring into my life. I love ya like the world!