Monday, December 8, 2008

Welcome Tyson Lee


They brought me a sandwich after they took him away to clear his lungs of the fluid, and I don't like smoked meat, but I was starving so I was shoving my face full of food I didn't even stop for the picture, my mother in law Sheryl arrived right after they had taken him away, so she had to wait for a while to hold him.

My beautiful baby boy! He is still just as happy as the day he came out!

Not the best picture but our first family picture!
Tyson Lee was born at 3:29 PM on December 4, 2008 weighing 6lbs 14 oz 19 1/2 inches long. He inhaled a bunch of amniotic fluid before he came out so I got to hold him for about 2 min a half hour after I had him then they took him out of the room for another hour or so, it was so sad, good thing Willie was able to be with him and see him. The doctor used forecepts to pull him out and turn him, so his face is pretty banged up, but he is still an angel to me! He has loads of hair, and Willie started crying the moment his little head started poking out. Willie was able to cut the umbelical cord and he is a very proud papa!

1 comments:

Be You Movies said...

Congratulations Holly (and of course, Willie)! He is SO handsome. I am so excited for you both and cannot wait to finally get to see him!