Monday, December 22, 2008

My Cute Little Boy


This is the cutest coat ever, I recommend them to anyone!


This is his big boy outfit!
I am amazed at the ease of being a mom..I mean litterally its not easy, but the transtion has been almost effortless. It is the most natural thing to me to be a mom! I don't really know how to explain it better than that. I love holding him and cuddling with him, and he snuggles up to me, and I feel empty when he isn't with me. He is so funny, his expressions constantly make me laugh! As for who he looks like, I think he has Willie's face shape and lips, I think he has my nose, ears, and some expressions I can claim! He has big eyes, and they are so incredible to look at, their coloring is light blue that spreads to a deep blue, and even though its creepy when he stares at you sometimes its still rather cute! I sit with him for hours and never get bored of him. I love how right before he falls asleep he gets a huge grin on his face like he is remembering something very happy or going to a happy place either or but I love it! I get to see it every night after feedings. He is getting so chunky haha many people wouldn't say that, but as I see him everyday I notice! Bath time is fun because he enjoys it so much! He just doesn't like the cold after. Willie has been a huge support and loves to spend time with him, he beggs me to let him feed and change him! He always wants Daddy time! Its amazing how our lives have changed so much and yet to me it feels normal and like its the right thing. My life doesn't feel hollow anymore.

We love sharing him with everyone! I love to visit family and friends and see the joy on their faces as they hold him and the love everyone feels for him is amazing! I have everyone offering to baby sit for me! I try not to be over protective of him, but If you catch me doing it just tell me and ill stop! I love being a mom and dressing him in cute clothes! I need to take more pictures, but I do make sure to the the best ones!

2 comments:

Gibbons Family said...

I love reading about your transition into mommyhood. I love being a mom too and you remind me of me when I just had Damon. Not much has changed and it just keeps getting better!

Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert said...

I love the outfits! He is so handsome!